Everybody is doin ’em right. I figured I’d drop a few awesome things I plan on doing but I really know won’t end up happening because planning things for a whole year in advance never works out…right? Your resolutions are probably something like:
- I’m going to the gym every day – no you’re not, you’re probably going every day for 3 days, then that shit stops
- I’m going to lose weight – so you weigh yourself with clothes on in the morning, then at night take your clothes off and boom you “lost weight”
- I’m going to meet the man/woman of my dreams – it might be possible, but remember, nightmares are classified as dreams too…
- I’m gonna be more active – as in you are actively going to watch TV and stay at home more?
Those are just a few of your stupid resolutions. Now let’s get to my AWESOME ones:
- Learn at least 5 hip/hop dances – Me and YouTube are gonna have some damn fun this year
- Be meaner to people – because it’s more likely to happen than me being nicer to people
- Learn to ride a bike – I’m pretty sure I’ve said this every year since I could speak and that shit still hasn’t happened
- Learn another language – It’d be cool to do, or maybe just re-learn one of the ones I already know, like English…boom accomplished
- Learn some craft – like carpentering or plumbing…or witch craft…
I think I can at least do 2 of the things on my list which would mean my New Year would be 40% successful aka much like most of your high school grades in basic sciences. Hip hop (anonymous) dancing king crown here I come!